At InterApp (www.interapp.net), a Swiss multinational company with more than 40 years of experience, we are passionate about designing and manufacturing high-quality valves. When it comes to transporting and regulating processes with liquids, gases or solids as safely as possible, our high-quality valves and control devices play a decisive role.
As an international company with production sites in Spain and Switzerland, we supply valves to customers all over the world. Our innovative solutions are installed in the most demanding processes and industries such as the chemical, pharmaceutical or semiconductor industries, power plant construction, mining, shipbuilding or water treatment, and contribute to process safety and reliability.
Our vision is to make the difficult easy, reinvent the valve industry, and create a more sustainable future.
Our purpose is to provide solutions that make life easier and help protect the environment.
InterApp belongs to AVK Holding (www.avkvalves.com), a privately owned industrial group founded in Denmark in 1941. It currently comprises +100 companies worldwide with 4886 employees and a turnover of €1020 million. We develop and produce valves, hydrants and accessories for water and gas distribution, wastewater treatment and fire protection.
To continue its international development process, InterApp selects at its production center in Spain (Madrid / San Agustín de Guadalix):
FINANCE MANAGER SPAIN
Depending on the General Manager and with close collaboration and supervision of his/her activities by the international group’s CFO, leading a group of 3 to 5 people, he/she will have the responsible of the management of the Accounting, Administration and Finance department with important focus on preparation of financial accounting for the monthly and annual financial statements in Spain.
· Degree in Economics /Finance / Business Administration
· MBA (valuable)
· High language skills in English (Other European languages are a plus)
· Proven experience as a Financial Manager (minimum 5 years)
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
· Experience on Treasury Management.
· Tax knowledge: VAT, IS, etc.
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations (both Administration and Fiscal areas)
· Good IT/ERP user knowledge (preferred Navision/BC) and especially Excel
· Used to work with deadlines and periodic activities
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
· Preferably, has basic industry knowledge, in international environment, export and import activities.
Financial Manager responsibilities include:
· Providing monthly and yearly financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
· Advising on investment activities and provide strategies
· Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
· Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans and conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
· Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
· Deal with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends
- Prepare and pay all kind of taxes.
- Ensure all legal compliances.
We offer incorporation to a multinational group in the technological vanguard of its sector, in full process of expansion and with a remuneration package according to the position to carry out.
Interested, please attach cv in English when registering for the offer of Ref. 14162